:::My PaGeS:::

Saturday, February 6, 2010

:::::LoVe:::::

 

Who Loves u?? of course yourself must love u more~ then, your family? n your beloved couple, right?? also your fren...

for me,  i know, my family really loves me so much.. today, 06 feb 2010, genap 1bulan, aku xblik kg.. really miss my family so much... hukhuk... i promise, i 'm go back to my village, if all my problem is settle... i know, all of u is waiting for me.. specially ayie,... hehe.. i know, ayie is waiting my her key-chain that i bought from Kuching.. sorry dear... hehee.. just wait 4 me, coz i already buy that thing 4 u.. specially 4 u~ n of course, abah, bibik, pkcik n mkcik gu is waiting for us.. me, my boo n k.ija~ long time no go back~ hehehe... just waiting for us ya... actually we also miss to mkn2 ramai2... warhgggg... terasa mo menangis, bila mengenangkan nya...

i love my family bcoz, their is very sproting n love us much~apapun conflict yg melanda keluargaku, tp keluargaku ttp mjd keutamaan ku... want to go to pantai again.. if i have much money, i want to bw all of them to holiday in some place that their like it... that is my dreams.. Insyaallah.. amin.,...




No comments:

Post a Comment